Recreation Department: Schoolmates Program
Schoolmates Registration - SchoolCare Works
We are excited to announce a new registration software for Schoolmates called SchoolCare Works. All Schoolmates families will be required to use SchoolCare Works to register for your child's time at Schoolmates.
SchoolCare Works offers key benefits for parents:
- Maximum flexibility in scheduling (by the hour, day, or week)
- An improved user interface
- Mobile App for easy use
It also offers benefits for staff, including:
- A more secure and safe electronic check-in and check-out process using tablet computers.
- A reduction in the amount of time spent on administrative tasks
Please visit the SchoolCare Works site to register your child for Schoolmates.
Schoolmates is a fee-based program that provides before and after school child care for elementary school aged children (grades K - 5) during the academic school year and full day care during the summer and vacation periods. Schoolmates classrooms are located at each of the three elementary schools in Piedmont: Beach, Havens and Wildwood. A licensing packet is required to enroll into the Schoolmates program. New families can stop by their designated Schoolmates site to complete a licensing packet and receive instructions for online registration. For more information regarding Schoolmates, please contact send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 420-3070.
Positive changes are coming to Schoolmates for the 18-19 school year. Please see the Schoolmates Scoop for more information.
- Schoolmates Scoop #1 - July 18, 2018
- Schoolmates Scoop #2 - July 30, 2018
- Schoolmates Scoop #3 - August 10, 2018
- Schoolmates Scoop #4 - August 24, 2018
- Schoolmates Scoop #5 - September 14, 2018
- Schoolmates Scoop #6 - September 21, 2018
- Schoolmates Staff Bios
- Schoolmates Parent Handbook
- Schoolmates Emergency Card
- Notification of Parents Rights
- Personal Rights Form
|Erin Rivera, Supervisoremail@example.com||(510) 420-3072|
|Beach Schoolmatesfirstname.lastname@example.org||(510) 420-3077|
|Havens Schoolmatesemail@example.com||(510) 420-3078|
|Wildwood Schoolmatesfirstname.lastname@example.org||(510) 420-3076|