Public Works: Parks Division
Within Piedmont’s boundaries, six city parks and numerous landscaped areas offer a variety of green lawns, wooded paths, 4 tennis courts, children’s playgrounds, and picnic facilities. To reserve a city park or recreation facility, contact the Recreation Department at (510) 420-3070.
The parks and landscaped areas are maintained by the Public Works Department with the Park Commission, Piedmont Beautification Foundation (PBF) and Piedmont Garden Club all contributing to their maintenance, restoration and improvement. Fund-raisers associated with special events like the Christmas Tree Greeting Fund raise money for the park and landscape beautification.
List of Parks, Sports Fields and Dog Parks
- Click on any park name to learn more about that specific park.
- Beach Playfield, Linda Avenue between Grand Avenue and Lake Avenue
- Blair Park, Moraga Avenue between Red Rock Road & Maxwelton Rd
- Coaches Field, 951 Moraga Avenue at Red Rock Road
- Crocker Park, Crocker Avenue and Hampton Road
- Dracena Quarry Park, end of Artuna Avenue & 130 Dracena Ave
- Piedmont Sports Field (Hampton Field), Hampton Road & La Salle Avenue
- Kennelly Skate Park, Located above Coaches Field off Moraga Avenue
- Linda Park, Linda Avenue between Grand Avenue and Lake Avenue
- Piedmont Park & Exedra Plaza, 711 Highland Avenue and 305 Wildwood Avenue